Instagram     

Go Back   PNW Moto > PNW Moto > Track

Track Motorcycle track riding topics and discussions

Like Tree6Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Apr 24th 2016, 11:20 AM   #1
 BarryMcCockener's Avatar
 
  Feb 2016
  Shelton (little Arakansas)

Spanish GP - Moto 3

Watch it. Just watch it. You won't be disappointed.
Apr 24th 2016, 11:54 AM   #2
 Flyboymedic's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Hazel Dell, Wa

  Multistrada Pikes Peak, Honda VFR800, Husqvarna TE 610, Suzuki VStrom 650
Just curious, what time was it on this morning? I was working until 3am and potentially could have watched it if I had the video pass. Hmmmmmm....
Apr 24th 2016, 12:16 PM   #3
 
  Jan 2016
  Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboymedic
Just curious, what time was it on this morning? I was working until 3am and potentially could have watched it if I had the video pass. Hmmmmmm....
If you have the video pass you can watch it anytime
Apr 24th 2016, 01:53 PM   #4
 Tripledij's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Custer WA

  Aprilia Tuono 1100 and Moto Guzzi V7 III Milano
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMcCockener
Watch it. Just watch it. You won't be disappointed.
Thanks for that, what a race.
Apr 24th 2016, 08:51 PM   #5
 BarryMcCockener's Avatar
 
  Feb 2016
  Shelton (little Arakansas)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboymedic
Just curious, what time was it on this morning? I was working until 3am and potentially could have watched it if I had the video pass. Hmmmmmm....
I think it was live at 2am. GP is usually at 5am. I slept in and watched as a re-run. I think I'll even re-watch it. Unbelievable.
Apr 24th 2016, 09:06 PM   #6
 BarryMcCockener's Avatar
 
  Feb 2016
  Shelton (little Arakansas)

I'd say it was better than Marquez's Moto2 win in Valencia in 2012.
Apr 25th 2016, 08:00 AM   #7
DGA
 DGA's Avatar
Moderator
 
  Jan 2016
  PDX

  An Ape and a Husky
I kind of watched it off and on while doing something else. I'll have to go back apparently.

Was it just me or did Moto2 have a lot of crashes?
Apr 25th 2016, 11:10 AM   #8
 BarryMcCockener's Avatar
 
  Feb 2016
  Shelton (little Arakansas)

Watch it again. Pay attention to the 16 yr old Brad Binder. He qualified second on the grid and due to a technical foul, was penalized and had to start at the back of the grid in 35th place. There's also the three way fight for the podium that came down to the last corner with a surprise ending as well.
Apr 25th 2016, 12:34 PM   #9
 PeteN95's Avatar
Moderator
 
  Jan 2016
  Muklilteo, WA

  Suzuki DL1000, Honda XR650R, KTM 250 XC-W
Impressive way to win your first race!
Apr 25th 2016, 04:30 PM   #10
 Rock Dodger's Avatar
 
  Feb 2016
  Washington

Very good racing! Amazing talent by KTM #41!
Apr 25th 2016, 10:42 PM   #11
 jedijesus's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Portland

  02 R1
That was a hell of a race!

Nicola Bulega pulled a freakin GREAT move! TWICE! Brad Binder is a beast. That was incredible.
Apr 25th 2016, 10:51 PM   #12
 BarryMcCockener's Avatar
 
  Feb 2016
  Shelton (little Arakansas)

Bulegas move was amazing. That move is what everyone should have been talking about if it wasn't for Binders insane run.
Apr 25th 2016, 10:59 PM   #13
 BarryMcCockener's Avatar
 
  Feb 2016
  Shelton (little Arakansas)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMcCockener
Watch it again. Pay attention to the 16 yr old Brad Binder. He qualified second on the grid and due to a technical foul, was penalized and had to start at the back of the grid in 35th place. There's also the three way fight for the podium that came down to the last corner with a surprise ending as well.
redid my math.... Binder is 21. He's been in GP since the 125s (circa 2011). So he's been in GP since he was 16.
Apr 25th 2016, 11:01 PM   #14
 jedijesus's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Portland

  02 R1
Yea and to take em both twice on the same lap, a few corners apart takes guts. He had laser focus to not get shaken when they came back around him the first time. He executed that perfectly. Like they were saying during the race, he has been studying some old tapes of Rossi haha
Apr 25th 2016, 11:04 PM   #15
 BarryMcCockener's Avatar
 
  Feb 2016
  Shelton (little Arakansas)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedijesus
Yea and to take em both twice on the same lap, a few corners apart takes guts. He had laser focus to not get shaken when they came back around him the first time. He executed that perfectly. Like they were saying during the race, he has been studying some old tapes of Rossi haha
Of course he studied the Rossi tapes. I'm sure it's required of all riders on team VR46......
Reply

  PNW Moto > PNW Moto > Track

Tags
moto, spanish



Thread Tools
Display Modes





Copyright © 2020 PNW Moto. All rights reserved.