Instagram     

Go Back   PNW Moto > PNW Moto > Track

Track Motorcycle track riding topics and discussions

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By stripler
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Aug 24th 2018, 10:45 AM   #1
 stripler's Avatar
 
  Jun 2018
  PORTLAND

  2012 Triumph Street Triple R Diablo Red / 2002 Honda XR400R
ORP Sept 8-9

I'm going to be there on Saturday... anyone else? I'll be on a red Triumph Street Triple.
Aug 27th 2018, 04:05 PM   #2
 Bowermad's Avatar
 
  Feb 2018
  Bend, OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripler
I'm going to be there on Saturday... anyone else? I'll be on a red Triumph Street Triple.


I知 toying with the idea. Either one or both days. What group will you be riding in?
Aug 27th 2018, 04:31 PM   #3
 
  Aug 2016
  Vancouver, BC

I'll be there both days. Blue group. 1st time ever at ORP. Black/White R6.
Aug 27th 2018, 05:16 PM   #4
 stripler's Avatar
 
  Jun 2018
  PORTLAND

  2012 Triumph Street Triple R Diablo Red / 2002 Honda XR400R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowermad
I知 toying with the idea. Either one or both days. What group will you be riding in?
Novice
Aug 27th 2018, 05:17 PM   #5
 stripler's Avatar
 
  Jun 2018
  PORTLAND

  2012 Triumph Street Triple R Diablo Red / 2002 Honda XR400R
Quote:
Originally Posted by v10rider
I'll be there both days. Blue group. 1st time ever at ORP. Black/White R6.
My first time too, I'll look out for you!
v10rider likes this.
Sep 5th 2018, 06:28 AM   #6
 stripler's Avatar
 
  Jun 2018
  PORTLAND

  2012 Triumph Street Triple R Diablo Red / 2002 Honda XR400R
Last call. Will be there camping Fri night.
Sep 5th 2018, 07:15 PM   #7
 Bowermad's Avatar
 
  Feb 2018
  Bend, OR

So my friend just messaged and asked if I wanted to go. After Pacific Raceway past weekend I知 not sure how enthusiastic the wife will be with another weekend, but I think I値l float it out there. There is also the need to get my GSX-R 750 working so I can ride it there, because I feel the R1 would not ride as well at that track. I know the 750 kills it at ORP, when it痴 working...
Sep 5th 2018, 07:53 PM   #8
 stripler's Avatar
 
  Jun 2018
  PORTLAND

  2012 Triumph Street Triple R Diablo Red / 2002 Honda XR400R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowermad
So my friend just messaged and asked if I wanted to go. After Pacific Raceway past weekend I知 not sure how enthusiastic the wife will be with another weekend, but I think I値l float it out there. There is also the need to get my GSX-R 750 working so I can ride it there, because I feel the R1 would not ride as well at that track. I know the 750 kills it at ORP, when it痴 working...
Do whatever it takes to secure that kitchen pass
Sep 9th 2018, 12:27 AM   #9
 stripler's Avatar
 
  Jun 2018
  PORTLAND

  2012 Triumph Street Triple R Diablo Red / 2002 Honda XR400R
Saturday pics

Hey it was nice meeting you v10rider. So you came all the way down just for this track weekend?

Here are some pics I took:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rp...CID8GCyjVT2H9C


Let me know if you can't see them I'll add them another way.
Sep 14th 2018, 09:58 AM   #10
 
  Aug 2016
  Vancouver, BC

Likewise. Hope you had a great day at the track!!
Reply

  PNW Moto > PNW Moto > Track

Tags
orp, sept



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Event: Spokane Dyno Weekend Sept 29-Oct 1 jared p Spokane 1 Sep 28th 2017 07:32 AM
Event: OYSTER RUN SUNDAY Sept. 24 Thumperpilot Bellingham 15 Sep 27th 2017 07:55 AM
Event: Dyno Weekend Sept 14-17, 2017 at ProCaliber jared p Portland 0 Aug 11th 2017 02:39 PM
OPRT Rescheduled Sept 18 to October 1st jared p Track 0 Jul 14th 2017 01:34 PM
SFRC Two-Stroke Street Ride: Sunday, 18 Sept. patrino Portland 4 Sep 16th 2016 09:56 AM




Copyright © 2018 PNW Moto. All rights reserved.