PNW Moto

PNW Moto (http://pnwmoto.com/pnw-motorcycle-forum.php)
-   Tacoma-Puyallup (http://pnwmoto.com/tacoma-puyallup/)
-   -   Coffee & Pasties Ride 6-26 (http://pnwmoto.com/tacoma-puyallup/coffee-pasties-ride-6-26-a-1597/)

Twistedracer Jun 24th 2016 08:59 AM

Coffee & Pasties Ride 6-26
 
For those in the know, it departs 0900 Sunday.

It's the full ride.

Look forward to seeing y'all.

Sentinel Jun 24th 2016 10:39 AM

Qua?

Edit (3 minutes Googling). I see. What's the route? I got new tires and an itch to scratch them. BTW - I like rides during church, before all the Christians go out for lunch in their Winnebago's with grandma driving.

Twistedracer Jun 24th 2016 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentinel (Post 19367)
Qua?

Edit (3 minutes Googling). I see. What's the route? I got new tires and an itch to scratch them. BTW - I like rides during church, before all the Christians go out for lunch in their Winnebago's with grandma driving.

I thought you've been on this before?
It's most of the day and a mellow ride.

Twistedracer Jun 24th 2016 11:50 AM

Of course this is weather permitting as usual. :D

SeatacRider Jun 24th 2016 03:20 PM

:D In!

Geek Jun 24th 2016 04:12 PM

Maybe.... I'll let you know at 9am Sunday


Sent via iPhone

Sentinel Jun 24th 2016 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twistedracer (Post 19374)
I thought you've been on this before?
It's most of the day and a mellow ride.

Right, but..."what's the route?":unsure:

Twistedracer Jun 24th 2016 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentinel (Post 19396)
Right, but..."what's the route?":unsure:

The long one, not the short one. :cool:

CRUX Jun 24th 2016 05:37 PM

The one that goes to that place we went to that 1 time?

Sent via SM-G925V

Twistedracer Jun 24th 2016 06:08 PM

No it was that other one. You know that route we did?

CRUX Jun 24th 2016 06:52 PM

The one where we went and saw that place that time we went there?

Sent via SM-G925V

Twistedracer Jun 24th 2016 07:00 PM

Yep. That's the one were that tribe cooked up the other tribes and ate them.

CRUX Jun 24th 2016 07:05 PM

There you go again scaring people.

Sent via SM-G925V

CRUX Jun 24th 2016 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentinel (Post 19396)
Right, but..."what's the route?":unsure:

I really dont think he knows yet.

typed with my toes

Twistedracer Jun 24th 2016 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRUX (Post 19416)
There you go again scaring people.

Sent via SM-G925V

I was hungry.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:47 AM.

Copyright © 2019 PNW Moto. All rights reserved.