PNW Moto

PNW Moto (http://pnwmoto.com/pnw-motorcycle-forum.php)
-   Spokane (http://pnwmoto.com/spokane/)
-   -   No activity in Spokane anymore. (http://pnwmoto.com/spokane/no-activity-spokane-anymore-35/)

late apex Jan 20th 2016 02:25 PM

No activity in Spokane anymore.
 
It seems as though no one posts in the Spokane forum anymore.

Dr_E Jan 20th 2016 02:30 PM

Well, there is a 100% activity based on the posts in that section now. You must have scared up some riders for the area!

beansbaxter Jan 20th 2016 02:31 PM

Hi Jim!

I've spoken with KevinD and while I don't want to speak for him, he should be helping out with these efforts.

KevinD Jan 20th 2016 07:31 PM

I'm just a little late to the parade...



KevinD

BoseMensch Jan 20th 2016 10:59 PM

People just need to hear the word is all...

JohnnyM Jan 22nd 2016 08:24 PM

Werd. Jim, how about we concentrate on the Pullman/Moscow and Lewiston/Clarkston area and get some new blood excited about the project? You know as well as I that Pullman is the birthplace of this site, even if Daniel has moved on to greener pastures!

beansbaxter Jan 22nd 2016 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyM (Post 1449)
Werd. Jim, how about we concentrate on the Pullman/Moscow and Lewiston/Clarkston area and get some new blood excited about the project? You know as well as I that Pullman is the birthplace of this site, even if Daniel has moved on to greener pastures!

I hold a special place in my heart for these areas you've mentioned, as that's where my passion for motorcycles really started. I plan to give credit when I post up a history page in the about section of this site.

And I can set you guys up with a dedicated Pullman-Moscow section too so the riders in that community have their own place for rides, bike nights, meetups, etc.

And Jim, if you're still working at Mac's Cycle, feel free to post up and advertise for free in the Marketplace section. All advertising is 100% free on the site and will always be that way. The community needs the support and service from the dealerships, as much as the dealerships needs the support from the community.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist. Cheers!

cord4530 Jan 22nd 2016 10:23 PM

I'm very excited for the new "old-PNWRiders" back in my life. The Quad Cities - that's where the motorcycle action is at. We've got several amazing twisty roads in our back yard. We have gobs of mountain terrain for dirt biking. And we have very low population density, so you're not fighting with traffic for any of it. It's easy to fall in love with motorcycles when you're in the Inland Northwest.
-Dan

JohnnyM Jan 22nd 2016 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beansbaxter (Post 1473)
All advertising is 100% free on the site and will always be that way. The community needs the support and service from the dealerships, as much as the dealerships needs the support from the community.

This statement is wholeheartedly endorsed by and Pullman and Colfax "NAPA Know How" approved. Maybe arranging another parts-store discount is in order...

:p

Thumperpilot Jan 23rd 2016 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyM (Post 1522)
This statement is wholeheartedly endorsed by and Pullman and Colfax "NAPA Know How" approved. Maybe arranging another parts-store discount is in order...

:p

Whenever I see your avatar I remember the idiots that wrecked it! :banghead:That was a cool idea.

Dragonfly Jan 23rd 2016 08:07 AM

Good to see everyone, especially you Beans. It's been too long. :)

beansbaxter Jan 29th 2016 06:05 PM

Anyone seen mcjunky?

Mcjunky Feb 23rd 2016 12:33 PM

Hi

jared p Feb 23rd 2016 02:39 PM

yall should come out to http://pnwmoto.com/spokane/2-wheel-d...4-01-03-a-154/

JohnnyM Feb 23rd 2016 04:27 PM

Hey!
 
Where ya been?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:03 AM.

Copyright © 2019 PNW Moto. All rights reserved.