Instagram     

Go Back   PNW Moto > Oregon > Portland > Salem

Salem Rides, meetups, regional discussions | Salem, Oregon

Like Tree22Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Jun 1st 2016, 06:59 PM   #1
 TimberMoto's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Salem, Oregon

  Only if I get my health back on track in 2018...
Salem Bike Night! Wed 6/8

Hey all, we had a small turnout last month @ Broadway coffee, so we're trying a different venue this time around. Start time will be 6:30pm till whenever, next Wednesday @ Five guys Burgers & Fries!

Five Guys Burgers and Fries
Commercial Fairview
2990 Commercial St SE
(503) 991-5730

Hope to see some more locals show up and get to know each other. I see bikes all over town, I know we can get something good going.


(Cross posted to Ride44.com)
DarthVader likes this.

Edited by TimberMoto on Jun 1st 2016 at 07:15 PM
Jun 1st 2016, 07:21 PM   #2
 SalemCBR's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Salem, Oregon

  Cbr600rr and cbr1000rr
Thanks for posting this up and organizing. I put it in my schedule but it may be difficult with work. I'll do my best as I would love to come meet folks.

Theres a company in Salem putting one on the week after that. I dont want to take away from yours though. Youbcant have too many bike nights.
TimberMoto likes this.
Jun 4th 2016, 06:41 PM   #3
 shortnsweet's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Dallas, Oregon

  Baby Ninja
I will try to get there!
TimberMoto likes this.
Jun 5th 2016, 07:34 AM   #4
 TimberMoto's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Salem, Oregon

  Only if I get my health back on track in 2018...
It should be cooler for us on Wednesday. I understand it's tough for some people with work schedules, I will barely have time to get home and grab the bike and head out. lol

P.S. If more people could chime in and let us know what days/times work for them we could change things around to try and accommodate everyone. I know location is important as well, so I'm open to suggestions for next month.
Jun 5th 2016, 07:36 AM   #5
 SalemCBR's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Salem, Oregon

  Cbr600rr and cbr1000rr
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimberMoto
It should be cooler for us on Wednesday. I understand it's tough for some people with work schedules, I will barely have time to get home and grab the bike and head out. lol

P.S. If more people could chime in and let us know what days/times work for them we could change things around to try and accommodate everyone. I know location is important as well, so I'm open to suggestions for next month.
Mondays and Fridays work best for me.
Jun 5th 2016, 08:34 AM   #6
 TimberMoto's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Salem, Oregon

  Only if I get my health back on track in 2018...
Monday's are the worst day of the week for me, lol. But Friday's could work if everyone prefers that day. I'm definitely open to changing it.

Sent via HTC One_M8
Jun 6th 2016, 09:24 PM   #7
 SalemCBR's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Salem, Oregon

  Cbr600rr and cbr1000rr
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimberMoto
Monday's are the worst day of the week for me, lol. But Friday's could work if everyone prefers that day. I'm definitely open to changing it.

Sent via HTC One_M8
Sweet. I have arranged the work schedule so I should be able to get ther for this one.
TimberMoto likes this.
Jun 7th 2016, 10:30 AM   #8
 DarthVader's Avatar
 
  Mar 2016
  SaLeM

  nothing! :(
I should be able to make it.....really need to get on bike and do a real ride soon!...been a few years!
Jun 7th 2016, 10:41 AM   #9
 SalemCBR's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Salem, Oregon

  Cbr600rr and cbr1000rr
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthVader
I should be able to make it.....really need to get on bike and do a real ride soon!...been a few years!
Years!? That sounds aweful!
DarthVader likes this.
Jun 7th 2016, 12:46 PM   #10
 shortnsweet's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Dallas, Oregon

  Baby Ninja
IN!! See you all tomorrow!
Jun 7th 2016, 06:08 PM   #11
 DarthVader's Avatar
 
  Mar 2016
  SaLeM

  nothing! :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalemCBR
Years!? That sounds aweful!
in so many ways!....
Jun 7th 2016, 06:29 PM   #12
 CopperMike's Avatar
 
  Apr 2016
  Keizer

  13 Goldwing F6B
Have to do next one. Have a class tomorrow night and can't make it.
TimberMoto likes this.
Jun 8th 2016, 05:45 PM   #13
 TimberMoto's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Salem, Oregon

  Only if I get my health back on track in 2018...
Here!

Sent via HTC One_M8
Jun 8th 2016, 07:54 PM   #14
 TimberMoto's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Salem, Oregon

  Only if I get my health back on track in 2018...
Thanks to everyone that came! It was really great meeting some new people. Looking forward to the next one and the rides in between!

Sent via HTC One_M8
shortnsweet likes this.
Jun 8th 2016, 07:58 PM   #15
 SalemCBR's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Salem, Oregon

  Cbr600rr and cbr1000rr
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimberMoto
Thanks to everyone that came! It was really great meeting some new people. Looking forward to the next one and the rides in between!

Sent via HTC One_M8
Nice to meet you man! Good group!
TimberMoto and shortnsweet like this.
Reply

  PNW Moto > Oregon > Portland > Salem

Tags
6 or 8, bike, night, salem



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Salem Bike Night! TimberMoto Salem 22 Aug 23rd 2017 07:11 PM
Lebanon/Salem/Corvallis Sport Bike ride.. Saturday SalemCBR Salem 1 Jul 27th 2016 10:01 PM
Salem Bike night poll! TimberMoto Salem 27 Jun 25th 2016 08:40 PM
OFFICIAL Wednesday Night Coffee (Bike night) ... SALEM! TimberMoto Salem 7 May 11th 2016 08:39 AM




Copyright © 2017 PNW Moto. All rights reserved.