Instagram     

Go Back   PNW Moto > Oregon > Portland > Salem

Salem Rides, meetups, regional discussions | Salem, Oregon

Like Tree4Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Jan 24th 2016, 12:50 AM   #1
 
  Jan 2016
  a House

Salem?

are we going to have any bike nites this year????....or am I going to have to go to Portland?
Jan 24th 2016, 12:56 AM   #2
 Thumperpilot's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Rome

  SV650S, CRF450R, and others
Set it up! I'm going to come down to one of them but it'll be when it's warm. That's my roots down there...
Jan 26th 2016, 09:19 AM   #3
 
  Jan 2016
  a House

I'll try and set up a bike nite......still getting a lay of the land here....not sure where to set it up...but will find a place here in next month or so.
Jan 26th 2016, 10:53 AM   #4
 shortnsweet's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Dallas, Oregon

  Baby Ninja
Bike Night, Please!

Oh, I like bike nights!
Jan 26th 2016, 04:58 PM   #5
 beansbaxter's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Seattle, WA

  Ducati + KTM
As more Salem riders join the community, I'll eventually give Salem a dedicated section.

Ride on!
Jan 28th 2016, 05:26 PM   #6
 SalemCBR's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Salem, Oregon

  Cbr600rr and cbr1000rr
Hello.

I have some buddies who may noob it up here soon aswell.
Jan 28th 2016, 06:05 PM   #7
 
  Jan 2016
  a House

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalemCBR
Hello.

I have some buddies who may noob it up here soon aswell.
cool...have seen quite a few bikes out the last couple of nice days here...I may have to get one of my bikes cleaned up and back on the road I guess!.....
Feb 4th 2016, 09:35 PM   #8
 
  Jan 2016
  a House

so on another note.....whats a good place local for getting parts for bikes?...and maybe having some work done on them as well?....when we first started looking for a place we checked out POWER in Sublimity....seemed ok....but wondering if anything closer to us in Dallas...?
Feb 5th 2016, 06:20 AM   #9
 Arnbo's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Ferndale Washington

  ZX10-R GSXR 600 Track Bike
Baker City in July? Good size crew heading down.I need a new Battery put in my watch.
Feb 6th 2016, 12:16 AM   #10
 
  Jan 2016
  a House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnbo
Baker City in July? Good size crew heading down.I need a new Battery put in my watch.
not able to do long rides anymore....to much pain in arms/neck....plus after a short time riding, my hands go completely numb anymore....so makes for not so much fun riding!....also with these issues at this time not able to do much in way of watch repairs......I do hope to ride a little this summer....just no long rides!....
Feb 6th 2016, 06:56 AM   #11
 Arnbo's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Ferndale Washington

  ZX10-R GSXR 600 Track Bike
Get rid of that 14 and get something lighter and easier to ride.Bring your Watch tools I will swap it myself!No I just ordered a Watch tool and batteries.$10.00 Vicki could take the 14
over and you could ride Two up? Sounds like a Can_Am Spyder might be in your future!

Ok I know That will never happen!
Feb 6th 2016, 02:22 PM   #12
 shortnsweet's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Dallas, Oregon

  Baby Ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnbo
Get rid of that 14 and get something lighter and easier to ride.Bring your Watch tools I will swap it myself!No I just ordered a Watch tool and batteries.$10.00 Vicki could take the 14
over and you could ride Two up? Sounds like a Can_Am Spyder might be in your future!

Ok I know That will never happen!
Really?? Me? The 14? I can barely reach the foot pegs, let alone the ground!!! We will leave that for Watchmaker!!!
Feb 6th 2016, 03:53 PM   #13
 Arnbo's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Ferndale Washington

  ZX10-R GSXR 600 Track Bike
Just a couple more inches on your Frankenboots!!! Someone needs to ride it!
Feb 6th 2016, 06:24 PM   #14
 shortnsweet's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Dallas, Oregon

  Baby Ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnbo
Just a couple more inches on your Frankenboots!!! Someone needs to ride it!
Feb 7th 2016, 04:34 PM   #15
 Boatdriver's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Washington

  07' Tuono, 08' GSXR 1K Track, 15' Kawi Concours
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchmaker
not able to do long rides anymore....to much pain in arms/neck....plus after a short time riding, my hands go completely numb anymore....so makes for not so much fun riding!....also with these issues at this time not able to do much in way of watch repairs......I do hope to ride a little this summer....just no long rides!....
Who would you recommend up here for doing watch work?
Reply

  PNW Moto > Oregon > Portland > Salem

Tags
salem



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Salem Bike Night! TimberMoto Salem 22 Aug 23rd 2017 08:11 PM
Salem photo tag 2016 shortnsweet Salem 19 Sep 16th 2016 04:11 PM
Salem Bike Night! Wed 6/8 TimberMoto Salem 23 Jun 10th 2016 05:23 PM
Salem Intro Thread Ren Salem 5 May 18th 2016 01:13 PM
New Member Salem... and my crappy vid! SalemCBR New Users 20 Feb 1st 2016 04:35 PM




Copyright © 2017 PNW Moto. All rights reserved.