Jan 3rd 2017, 10:34 PM
The original Portland Photo Tag 2017
We post a new thread every year, otherwise it gets too long. If I missed any revisions, post up. Game on!
The Rules per Ian (the originator):
- To start, post a photo and a clue; your bike must be in it.
- Individually (or as a group), other participants ride to the same place and get a photo with THEIR bike at the same spot.
- The first person to "tag" the photo by posting it in this thread then posts the next photo tag for people to find. He/she is "it". There can only be one "it" at a time.
- Name the tagged location for others. You have 24 hrs to post your tag.
- The boundaries are the Columbia River to the North, the Cascades to the East, Salem to the South, and the Pacific to the West.
- If no one is able to identify the tag, the poster can give progressively easier clues until someone finally finds it. The idea isn't to stump people, but to get people down interesting roads, so folks should be able to figure it out somehow. If nobody can figure it out in a week then poster needs to tell folks where the site is, and the first person to post the photo can do the next tag.
- The next photo tag doesn't have to be taken after the last one, the point is to get the game rolling.
Last tag by Throttlestop:
Originally Posted by ThrottleStop
Lots of birds and pretty lakes. Didn't see a heron...