Instagram     

Go Back   PNW Moto > Welcome > New Users

New Users Post up here and introduce yourself!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By wagunner
  • 1 Post By wagunner
  • 1 Post By albatrosscafe
  • 1 Post By ducktales123
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Jan 29th 2016, 11:39 AM   #1
 wagunner's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Redmond, WA

Hello from Redmond, WA

Heard about this place from the other site, so figured I'd join the fun.

Now I'm just sitting here waiting for the sun to come back
ltlpagan and ducktales123 like this.
Jan 29th 2016, 12:02 PM   #2
 beansbaxter's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Seattle, WA

  Ducati + KTM
Welcome to the PNW Moto family!
Jan 29th 2016, 12:55 PM   #3
 ltlpagan's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Vancouver WA

  2010 Ducati Monster 696
Welcome
Jan 29th 2016, 02:07 PM   #4
 GPD323's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Spanaway

You have McKenzie pass and Eastern Oregon and all its great roads so close by.

Cheers.
Jan 29th 2016, 02:17 PM   #5
 wagunner's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Redmond, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPD323
You have McKenzie pass and Eastern Oregon and all its great roads so close by.

Cheers.
You're about an hour closer to them than I am...

Just a short 6.5 hour ride down I-5 from Redmond, WA
albatrosscafe likes this.

Edited by wagunner on Jan 29th 2016 at 02:22 PM
Jan 29th 2016, 02:58 PM   #6
 GPD323's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Spanaway

I know, not sure what I was thinking, thought it was RM Oregon!!!
Jan 29th 2016, 03:49 PM   #7
 albatrosscafe's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Issaquah

  2015 Yamaha FZ-07
Exclamation Give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagunner
Now I'm just sitting here waiting for the sun to come back
Well it's never coming back. I got a new bike in mid October and have been commuting between Tiger Mountain & Bothell ever since. Out of the 4000 miles I've put on the bike so far, about 3200 of them have been in the rain. I have given up on sun at this point - you should too.
ducktales123 likes this.
Jan 29th 2016, 03:55 PM   #8
 Cougar's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Richland

  Yamaha FZ1, KTM Super Duke GT, Yamaha FJR, Yamaha XS650
Quote:
Originally Posted by albatrosscafe
Well it's never coming back. I got a new bike in mid October and have been commuting between Tiger Mountain & Bothell ever since. Out of the 4000 miles I've put on the bike so far, about 3200 of them have been in the rain. I have given up on sun at this point - you should too.
The sun always shines on this side!
Jan 29th 2016, 05:52 PM   #9
 motoroco's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Redmond, WA

  Kawasaki Versys, Ducati Monster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar
The sun always shines on this side!
Sure, but where's the respect we all deserve for being all season riders if that's the case?
Jan 29th 2016, 07:37 PM   #10
 TREX600's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Custer, WA

  Suzuki 09 GSXR 1000 Suzuki 09 DRZ 400SM 1970 Yamaha 250 DT1 Enduro
Welcome
Jan 30th 2016, 09:08 PM   #11
 ducktales123's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Issaquah

  DRZ400SM
Quote:
Originally Posted by albatrosscafe
Well it's never coming back. I got a new bike in mid October and have been commuting between Tiger Mountain & Bothell ever since. Out of the 4000 miles I've put on the bike so far, about 3200 of them have been in the rain. I have given up on sun at this point - you should too.
Ugh, I hate that weird little weather pocket on the i-90 between exit 11-18 through Sammamish. You know which one I'm talking about - I'm sure it rains on you too through there EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagunner
Heard about this place from the other site, so figured I'd join the fun.

Now I'm just sitting here waiting for the sun to come back
I work in Redmond - when the sun comes back we do lunchtime rides around Ames Lake to get away from the office
albatrosscafe likes this.
Jan 30th 2016, 10:43 PM   #12
 wagunner's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Redmond, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducktales123
Ugh, I hate that weird little weather pocket on the i-90 between exit 11-18 through Sammamish. You know which one I'm talking about - I'm sure it rains on you too through there EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I work in Redmond - when the sun comes back we do lunchtime rides around Ames Lake to get away from the office
Yes, I get a LOT of rain at my house. I tend to avoid the streets when it's raining and just play on the dual sport in the mud. I'm just not that die-hard, riding is my time to unwind and relax, not as much fun when the roads are slippery and I'm cold and wet.

I live in Redmond and work in Maltby (paradise lake road is my commute to work), Ames lake sounds like a good ride in the middle of the day though.
Reply

  PNW Moto > Welcome > New Users

Tags
redmond



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Redmond to Redmond Rigger New Users 1 Apr 13th 2016 08:03 AM
This Redmond rider is glad to be here... RC65 New Users 11 Mar 11th 2016 02:36 PM




Copyright © 2019 PNW Moto. All rights reserved.