Instagram     

Go Back   PNW Moto > PNW Moto > Motorcycles

Motorcycles For topics and discussions about all motorcycle makes and models

Like Tree66Likes
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Nov 14th 2019, 07:14 AM   #91
 MV Man's Avatar
 
  Sep 2019
  Portlandia, by way of Maui

  MV Agusta F3 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadams66
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..you' re a funny guy...tell me are you serious? or just being willfully ignorant? contrarian? ????? you couldn't actually be that dumb..well maybe on purpose?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transported
^^^Thatís the beauty of this forum: we all have our love of two wheelers in common. So we give one another the benefit of the doubt and do not demonize or character assassinate. We assume those in disagreement have fallacies of logic or donít have sufficient facts and may be persuaded to see things differently or at least understand the other viewpoint. This is relatively rare. Enjoy it.
Huh?
Nov 14th 2019, 07:15 AM   #92
 MV Man's Avatar
 
  Sep 2019
  Portlandia, by way of Maui

  MV Agusta F3 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transported
^^^Thatís the beauty of this forum: we all have our love of two wheelers in common. So we give one another the benefit of the doubt and do not demonize or character assassinate. We assume those in disagreement have fallacies of logic or donít have sufficient facts and may be persuaded to see things differently or at least understand the other viewpoint. This is relatively rare. Enjoy it.
I don't think that liberals are stupid- I think they're wrong.
Rustydust likes this.
Nov 14th 2019, 07:29 AM   #93
 MV Man's Avatar
 
  Sep 2019
  Portlandia, by way of Maui

  MV Agusta F3 800
Contrary to Chad's claim, Martin Luther King Jr. never left the Republican party to join the Democrat party.

In reality, Martin Luther King Jr. was a great man- a conservative Christian pastor married to the mother of his children, whose most famous speech speaks "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.".

But Chad simply identifies him by the apparent color of his skin.

And THAT, folks, is one of the easiest ways to tell the difference between Republicans and Democrats.
Rustydust likes this.
Nov 14th 2019, 07:40 AM   #94
 MV Man's Avatar
 
  Sep 2019
  Portlandia, by way of Maui

  MV Agusta F3 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parilla125
So that 4 cylinder 250 will go even faster because the earth is flat?!?! Weeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
I appreciate the effort, and I really would like to discuss the new Kawasaki 250, but Chad keeps doing his political impression of Sideshow Bob:

Nov 14th 2019, 07:46 AM   #95
 MV Man's Avatar
 
  Sep 2019
  Portlandia, by way of Maui

  MV Agusta F3 800
So can ANY liberal tell me why they think that electing Barack Hussein somehow absolves the Democrat party of it's racism?
Nov 14th 2019, 08:36 AM   #96
 unicykle's Avatar
 
  Sep 2017
  milwaukie oregon

  gsxr600 gsxr750 gsxr1000 i like gsxrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by MV Man
So can ANY liberal tell me why they think that electing Barack Hussein somehow absolves the Democrat party of it's racism?
I personly think neither side is right all the time and they both have racists in their ranks, i think it was a big step to vote in a black president but his terms were bogged down racists blocking him at every turn. I think he was one of the few presidents that actually cared about the American people. In a sence your both rong.

So how about that kawi, if it actualy has close to 60hp it should shake up the lightweight catagory.

Edited by unicykle on Nov 14th 2019 at 09:04 AM
Nov 14th 2019, 10:04 AM   #97
 VeritasImageryNW's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Allyn, WA

  '06 HD Street Bob, '85 Yamaha FJ600, '99 Honda CBR600f4
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicykle
I personly think neither side is right all the time and they both have racists in their ranks, i think it was a big step to vote in a black president but his terms were bogged down racists blocking him at every turn. I think he was one of the few presidents that actually cared about the American people. In a sence your both rong.
Now that's funny. He never cared about the US, or it's people. And during his entire time in office anyone that disagreed with any of his policies was deemed racist, because naturally that's the only possible reason anyone might disagree with the Almighty Obama. I disagree with most liberal policies, and it doesn't matter if it is uttered by a black man, or a white woman, but the left decided that race or sex was the ONLY determining factor. During Obama's run as president race relations plummeted, not because racism towards blacks increased, but because anytime anything happened the left screamed "RACISM". Anytime a white person said, "Wait, I simply disagree with you, I'm not racist", they were told that they just "were in denial of their racism." The left made everything about race, or gender, no matter what. And if you disagreed, you were called names.
MV Man likes this.
Nov 14th 2019, 10:42 AM   #98
 unicykle's Avatar
 
  Sep 2017
  milwaukie oregon

  gsxr600 gsxr750 gsxr1000 i like gsxrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeritasImageryNW
Now that's funny. He never cared about the US, or it's people. And during his entire time in office anyone that disagreed with any of his policies was deemed racist, because naturally that's the only possible reason anyone might disagree with the Almighty Obama. I disagree with most liberal policies, and it doesn't matter if it is uttered by a black man, or a white woman, but the left decided that race or sex was the ONLY determining factor. During Obama's run as president race relations plummeted, not because racism towards blacks increased, but because anytime anything happened the left screamed "RACISM". Anytime a white person said, "Wait, I simply disagree with you, I'm not racist", they were told that they just "were in denial of their racism." The left made everything about race, or gender, no matter what. And if you disagreed, you were called names.
Got any thing supporting your claims he didnt care for the us or its people? Trying to get some reasonable healthcare for the American people isn’t caring about them?I’ve been buried in our Broken for profit medical system for the last 6 years of my father’s life before he died and the last three years of my life And it’s obvious our current medical system is about treating not curing and trying to steal a lifetimes accumulation of wealth before death.
Do you think the racist sexist blowhard Sociopath thats in office right now cares about the American people? Called names... uhh whats trump do anytime somebody disagrees with him?
Oregon Motorcycle likes this.

Edited by unicykle on Nov 14th 2019 at 10:51 AM
Nov 14th 2019, 11:06 AM   #99
 curve addict's Avatar
 
  Apr 2016
  Des Moines, WA

  ...1987 Yamaha FZR1000...
You know, this political crap, this last word, this I'm right, your wrong shit might be alright in the lounge section; better yet in a dedicated section marked "Political arguments, Rants, and Such".

I'm sick and tired of seeing it, here.

If more than one person, here, insists on having the last word, this turdburger of a thread will never go away. Can anyone else recognize that it smells bad and leaves a shitty taste in one's mouth?
Nov 14th 2019, 11:15 AM   #100
 Nathan's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  space needle

• President’s weekly address, June 6, 2009: "If you like the plan you have, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too. The only change you’ll see are falling costs as our reforms take hold."

Hahaha
MV Man likes this.
Nov 14th 2019, 11:28 AM   #101
 Parilla125's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  SeaTac

I heard the new Kawasaki 250 four will actually RUN on turdburgers!!! Holy crap! Literally!
MV Man likes this.
Nov 14th 2019, 11:40 AM   #102
 MV Man's Avatar
 
  Sep 2019
  Portlandia, by way of Maui

  MV Agusta F3 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicykle
I personly think neither side is right all the time and they both have racists in their ranks, i think it was a big step to vote in a black president but his terms were bogged down racists blocking him at every turn.
...and that is the problem with the tendencies of liberals to identify people by their apparent skin color. Liberals incorrectly identify Barack Hussein as being black, but in reality, he is no more black than he is white- he was born out of wedlock to a completely white teenager who had gotten knocked up while still a child herself, by an older alcoholic woman-beating Muslim Kenyan bigamist child molester.

Conservatives, on the other hand, see Barack Hussein for what he really is- a Harvard-educated mutli-millionaire attorney lifetime career politician who set back race relations 50 years.

Quote:
I think he was one of the few presidents that actually cared about the American people.
No, Barack Hussein did not care about the American People. That's why he is the only president in the history of this great nation, to get our credit rating downgraded. He also flushed more money than every single president before him, combined.

Quote:
In a sence your both rong.
I'm pretty sure that I'm not "rong", lol.

Edited by MV Man on Nov 14th 2019 at 11:51 AM
Nov 14th 2019, 01:13 PM   #103
 unicykle's Avatar
 
  Sep 2017
  milwaukie oregon

  gsxr600 gsxr750 gsxr1000 i like gsxrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by MV Man
...and that is the problem with the tendencies of liberals to identify people by their apparent skin color. Liberals incorrectly identify Barack Hussein as being black, but in reality, he is no more black than he is white- he was born out of wedlock to a completely white teenager who had gotten knocked up while still a child herself, by an older alcoholic woman-beating Muslim Kenyan bigamist child molester.

Conservatives, on the other hand, see Barack Hussein for what he really is- a Harvard-educated mutli-millionaire attorney lifetime career politician who set back race relations 50 years.



No, Barack Hussein did not care about the American People. That's why he is the only president in the history of this great nation, to get our credit rating downgraded. He also flushed more money than every single president before him, combined.



I'm pretty sure that I'm not "rong", lol.
Sounds like a self made man from humble begginings, and the credit downgrade was a long term inherited problem mostly created by shady dealings from wall steet that all but collapsed the housing market which was proping up the economy beacause this has become a country of consumers that cant control there credid card spending, just like big business wants it.

The last few months this forum has gone rong with very little motorcycle related content, i think im done here, fuck it suns out im going for a ride, catch me at the track next year if you can.

Edited by unicykle on Nov 14th 2019 at 01:24 PM
Nov 14th 2019, 03:23 PM   #104
 PeteN95's Avatar
Moderator
 
  Jan 2016
  Muklilteo, WA

  Suzuki DL1000, Honda XR650R, KTM 250 XC-W
I am closing this thread because it has gone off the rails. There is a "Politics, Religion, and Social Issues" sub-forum in the lounge where all this belongs. MV Man is new, but the rest of you should know better.
Willow and Flyboymedic like this.
Closed Thread

  PNW Moto > PNW Moto > Motorcycles

Tags
250, cylinder, kawi



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale: Billet aluminum adjustable levers and master cylinder Riki5156 Classifieds 0 Sep 19th 2019 11:47 PM
Kawi Z900 Syringe Motorcycles 3 May 31st 2019 10:34 PM
Front brake master cylinder cgt1229 Mechanical and Technical 11 Apr 29th 2018 01:38 PM
A clear cylinder head? Hmm... JohnnyM Mechanical and Technical 9 Sep 2nd 2016 06:55 PM
Want To Buy: Need some 06/07 ZX-10 Kawi parts ZXtasy Want To Buy 6 Jul 19th 2016 11:53 AM




Copyright © 2019 PNW Moto. All rights reserved.