Instagram     

Go Back   PNW Moto > Buy and Sell > Marketplace

Marketplace Business products, services, events, specials, sales

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By NorWest
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Jan 20th 2016, 02:38 PM   #1
 NorWest's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  North Idaho

NorWest Suspension



NorWest Suspension is located in North Idaho about 25 minutes north of Coeur D'Alene, Terry the owner of NorWest Suspension is a former Racetech technical support staff member, Chances are if you called into Racetech with a question or issue at some point you may have talked to him. Terry does not take the one setup fit's all approach to his work or recommendations for his customers as all riders have different requirements and preferences. At NorWest Suspension we take the time to discuss the riders concerns and answer any and all questions to give you a service experience that you will enjoy telling your fellow riding partners about. Terry a former machinist and CNC programmer and operator is very meticulous when it comes to working on your suspension and prides himself in thinking just a little out of the box to come up with solutions that will both improve your suspension and not cost a small fortune to do. Here at NorWest Suspension we strive for 100% customer satisfaction and stand behind our products and services 100%.

NorWest Suspension is a Veteran owned company and would like to thank all those that have served in the military forces.

NorWest carries the following lines.
Ohlins, K-Tech, Nitron, Traxxion Dynamics, Hagon, Race Tech, Pit-Bull Stands, Spectro Fluids, SKF Seals, MX-Tech and Supersprox. There are other items I am able to get so if you are looking for something just let me know.

Terry
Redkat600 and Dr_E like this.
Jan 20th 2016, 02:52 PM   #2
 jared p's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  here

  there
do you ever make it over to seattle area for track days?
Jan 20th 2016, 03:01 PM   #3
 Damon Mon Wai's Avatar
Inspector Gadget
 
  Jan 2016
  Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorWest View Post


NorWest Suspension is located in North Idaho about 25 minutes north of Coeur D'Alene, Terry the owner of NorWest Suspension is a former Racetech technical support staff member, Chances are if you called into Racetech with a question or issue at some point you may have talked to him. Terry does not take the one setup fit's all approach to his work or recommendations for his customers as all riders have different requirements and preferences. At NorWest Suspension we take the time to discuss the riders concerns and answer any and all questions to give you a service experience that you will enjoy telling your fellow riding partners about. Terry a former machinist and CNC programmer and operator is very meticulous when it comes to working on your suspension and prides himself in thinking just a little out of the box to come up with solutions that will both improve your suspension and not cost a small fortune to do. Here at NorWest Suspension we strive for 100% customer satisfaction and stand behind our products and services 100%.

NorWest Suspension is a Veteran owned company and would like to thank all those that have served in the military forces.

NorWest carries the following lines.
Ohlins, K-Tech, Nitron, Traxxion Dynamics, Hagon, Race Tech, Pit-Bull Stands, Spectro Fluids, SKF Seals, MX-Tech and Supersprox. There are other items I am able to get so if you are looking for something just let me know.

Terry

If you can make it to any of the OPRT track days I could use your help.
Jan 20th 2016, 05:09 PM   #4
 NorWest's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  North Idaho

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared p View Post
do you ever make it over to seattle area for track days?
Hi,

I wish I did make it over that way, I have family in Seattle and been awhile since I had me some Bitterroot BBQ but to answer your question it is not often that i do get over that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon Mon Wai View Post
If you can make it to any of the OPRT track days I could use your help.
Hi,

Sorry it looks as though KFG Racing is a sponsor of OPRT and from past experience while working for Race Tech and myself track organizations usually will not allow other vendors to provide services while a suspension company is sponsoring them.

Terry
Jan 20th 2016, 05:46 PM   #5
 Geek's Avatar
Promised a free pony!
 
  Jan 2016
  Tacoma

  Poorly
I haven't seen KFG at OPRT last season?


Sent via iPhone
Jan 20th 2016, 06:10 PM   #6
 Damon Mon Wai's Avatar
Inspector Gadget
 
  Jan 2016
  Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
I haven't seen KFG at OPRT last season?


Sent via iPhone
They were there. But I haven't heard whats happening this season yet...
Reply

  PNW Moto > Buy and Sell > Marketplace

Tags
norwest, suspension



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Geometry/Suspension help Squidly Mechanical and Technical 12 Jul 9th 2016 06:24 PM
KTM RC390 Andreani Suspension jared p Marketplace 2 May 26th 2016 09:57 AM
Suspension upgrade - rear Andenthal Track 2 Feb 1st 2016 07:41 AM
Setting Suspension Sag NorWest Mechanical and Technical 2 Jan 20th 2016 08:49 PM




Copyright © 2017 PNW Moto. All rights reserved.