Instagram     

Go Back   PNW Moto > Washington > Seattle > Kitsap

Kitsap Rides, meetups, regional discussions | Bremerton, Poulsbo, Bainbridge Island, Port Orchard, Silverdale

Like Tree21Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
May 23rd 2018, 10:50 AM   #16
 
  Jan 2016
  .

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalcyonSon
I already filled that prescription: Diablo againnnn

Might be time for a refill.
I'm such an Enabler.
May 23rd 2018, 01:07 PM   #17
 ltlpagan's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Vancouver WA

  2010 Ducati Monster 696
Waaaay ahead of ya.....
May 24th 2018, 09:22 AM   #18
 Candiya's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Bremerton

  BMW F800R, Honda CBR250R
Darn, I'm on a work trip that day. If the ride gets rescheduled for any reason, I'd love to join in.
May 24th 2018, 10:24 AM   #19
 MMcN49's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Small Island Surrounded by Puget Sound

  07 Buell XB12STT, (Two) 12 Suzuki DR650 SE 72BMWR75/5 KIA @ 243K
Did the loop yesterday, (509 miles) fun ride. I-90 to Canyon Road, back on 12 plus a few twisty side trip roads. If you haven't been to the PSE wild horse visitor center you should go. No snow, White Pass is wide open, (had to verify for Larry). Traffic wasn't bad but was surprised at how many motorhomes, trailers and campers were on the road. No more riding I guess until after the holiday.
May 25th 2018, 03:03 PM   #20
 Texasl's Avatar
Moderator
 
  Jan 2016
  Northeast Olalla

  07 Guzzi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candiya
Darn, I'm on a work trip that day. If the ride gets rescheduled for any reason, I'd love to join in.
It may not be the last time I play in the passes, so maybe we can set something up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMcN49
Did the loop yesterday, (509 miles) fun ride. I-90 to Canyon Road, back on 12 plus a few twisty side trip roads. If you haven't been to the PSE wild horse visitor center you should go. No snow, White Pass is wide open, (had to verify for Larry). Traffic wasn't bad but was surprised at how many motorhomes, trailers and campers were on the road. No more riding I guess until after the holiday.
We appreciate your selfless scouting efforts.
May 28th 2018, 01:53 PM   #21
 
  Jan 2016
  Newcastle, WA

  1995 Suzuki Katana
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltlpagan
Normal people have to work on Mondays..... just sayin'
Normal people have vacation days...or sick (cough, cough) days...

Texasl likes this.
May 29th 2018, 06:21 AM   #22
 Texasl's Avatar
Moderator
 
  Jan 2016
  Northeast Olalla

  07 Guzzi
Quote:
Originally Posted by skjeflo
Normal people have vacation days...or sick (cough, cough) days...

Cute: You said "normal" describing ltlpagan.
ltlpagan likes this.
May 29th 2018, 08:45 AM   #23
 ltlpagan's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Vancouver WA

  2010 Ducati Monster 696
Hey! I'm normal(ish)..... enough to fit in around this bunch anyway
May 29th 2018, 09:15 AM   #24
 MMcN49's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Small Island Surrounded by Puget Sound

  07 Buell XB12STT, (Two) 12 Suzuki DR650 SE 72BMWR75/5 KIA @ 243K
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltlpagan
Hey! I'm normal(ish)..... enough to fit in around this bunch anyway
Prove it, come ride with us!
May 29th 2018, 07:22 PM   #25
 Sentinel's Avatar
 
  Jun 2016
  Poor Tortured

  2015 Kawasaki Concours 14 - The Origame Sea-Dragon
sadface

next time for me. i need an excuse and i have the leave time available. totally IN for weekday rides.

i stay home on weekends in the summer.

damn I can't wait for fucking robot cars. the cellphone zombies are risky effing business out there.

butt-eye gotta teach a new-employee class on that day.

so.many.new.hires
May 30th 2018, 07:29 AM   #26
 HalcyonSon's Avatar
 
  Apr 2016
  Renton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentinel
sadface

next time for me. i need an excuse and i have the leave time available. totally IN for weekday rides.

i stay home on weekends in the summer.

damn I can't wait for fucking robot cars. the cellphone zombies are risky effing business out there.

butt-eye gotta teach a new-employee class on that day.

so.many.new.hires
I hear you. My group's latest new-hire is about 55 and thinks that automatically makes him the boss. I'm waiting for the actual boss to show him the door.
May 30th 2018, 10:54 AM   #27
 Pavement Tested's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Bremerton

  '08 GSX1300R, '06 GSX-R 750, '17 KTM 690 Duke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentinel
so.many.new.hires
Right around 1000 actually. Lucky me, I'm still waiting for my formal invite to the ball. I've got the save the date though...
Jun 2nd 2018, 07:55 AM   #29
 Texasl's Avatar
Moderator
 
  Jan 2016
  Northeast Olalla

  07 Guzzi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralRdr
Oh WSDOT, you tease and toy with us.
Farking mountains and WSDOT have it in for the motorcycling folks.

Oh well, we will just move the start time back 24 hours and do this on the 12th.
Jun 2nd 2018, 04:14 PM   #30
 MMcN49's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Small Island Surrounded by Puget Sound

  07 Buell XB12STT, (Two) 12 Suzuki DR650 SE 72BMWR75/5 KIA @ 243K
Still In!
Texasl likes this.
Reply

  PNW Moto > Washington > Seattle > Kitsap



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Steven's Pass, Blewitt Pass, and Snoqualmie Pass are Clear HalcyonSon Ride Reports 2 Sep 1st 2017 01:38 PM
Motorcycle Ride: Chinook Pass Ride Texasl Seattle 49 Jun 14th 2017 08:21 PM
Vudeo: Pass Happy 20 Rider Group Ride SalemCBR Motorcycles 2 Apr 8th 2017 08:28 AM
220 Mile Ride Over Chinook Pass HalcyonSon Ride Reports 13 Nov 10th 2016 04:36 AM
Chinook Pass Ride Texasl Motorcycles 76 Jun 13th 2016 09:43 AM




Copyright © 2018 PNW Moto. All rights reserved.