Instagram     

Go Back   PNW Moto > Oregon > Portland > The Dalles

The Dalles Rides, meetups, regional discussions | The Dalles, Hood River, Columbia Gorge

Like Tree54Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Apr 9th 2016, 06:27 PM   #61
 
  Feb 2016
  Washington

I found the drip that was making my poor neglected f4 smoke...It was from the oil filter, right onto the junction of the headers. I spent the afternoon giving some love. No drips from a new filter. Fine little ride anyway.
R1 Jackal likes this.
Apr 9th 2016, 07:09 PM   #62
 Quixote's Avatar
 
  Feb 2016
  Oregon Desert

  Speed Triple R
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA
Too bad there were a few delusional-entitled inbred apples that try to ruin it for the whole bunch

Who are the inbred delusional apples?
"The weasels in the diesel who tried to run you over"

AKA, you were very cool under pressure. Welcome to Klickistan....
Apr 9th 2016, 07:11 PM   #63
 R1 Jackal's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Oregon

  a bike with a single R
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA
Too bad there were a few delusional-entitled inbred apples that try to ruin it for the whole bunch

Who are the inbred delusional apples?
One was driving a really old truck and the other was the truck-n-trailer.
Apr 9th 2016, 07:13 PM   #64
 R1 Jackal's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Oregon

  a bike with a single R
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnarly928
I found the drip that was making my poor neglected f4 smoke...It was from the oil filter, right onto the junction of the headers. I spent the afternoon giving some love. No drips from a new filter. Fine little ride anyway.
Good to hear Gnarly, the simple fixes are best. Don't forget to check the oil level in case you lost a lot of fluid.
Apr 9th 2016, 07:15 PM   #65
 R1 Jackal's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Oregon

  a bike with a single R
Quote:
Originally Posted by skjeflo
Sounds like a good story in there somewhere....

Sent via SM-N900T
Or there is, but nothing to soil this thread over. Better suited for embellishing at SMC or bike night.
Apr 9th 2016, 07:36 PM   #66
 Fitzi's Avatar
 
  Apr 2016
  WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1 Jackal
Yet another "drama filled" SMC run today, I just can't get enough of these great rides and meeting excellent riders

Bugaboo ~ good to meet you today & glad you rode with us all the way through to lunch. Hope to see you on the next run.

AKA & Fitzi ~ good to see you again & keep asking those questions!

Good to see you guys as well! Thank you for being so welcoming

Oh I will keep asking, no doubts here, untill I get all the answers But unfortunately, somethings I have to experience in order to get an answer
Apr 13th 2016, 11:29 AM   #67
 
  Mar 2016
  Columbia River Gorge

  Ninja 1000
Good to meet all of you as well.

I'll join in as often as I can- so long as it's not windy and I am not too busy and I am not too lazy and I am not traveling for work.

If your plans ever involve rides more west of you (Hood River area, Trout Lake, Glenwood, Underwood, Carson/Wind River, etc.), try to give a heads up.

I live off of Cook-Underwood Road, so if you usually begin the riding part of the SMC Experience at about the same time, it should be pretty easy for me to connect with you after I finish my usual Saturday morning shennanigans in Hood River.

Will be in touch.
R1 Jackal likes this.
Apr 13th 2016, 08:23 PM   #68
 Rock Dodger's Avatar
 
  Feb 2016
  Washington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugaboo
Good to meet all of you as well.

I'll join in as often as I can- so long as it's not windy and I am not too busy and I am not too lazy and I am not traveling for work.

If your plans ever involve rides more west of you (Hood River area, Trout Lake, Glenwood, Underwood, Carson/Wind River, etc.), try to give a heads up.

I live off of Cook-Underwood Road, so if you usually begin the riding part of the SMC Experience at about the same time, it should be pretty easy for me to connect with you after I finish my usual Saturday morning shennanigans in Hood River.

Will be in touch.
Once in a while it might be a good idea to meet in Bingen at Mugs Coffee, if the ride for the day would benefit from starting over that way. Quixote and I met there before a ride to Windy Ridge and it seemed like it would be a great place for the group.

Bingen is a lot closer to Cook-Underwood than The Dalles...

Edited by Rock Dodger on Apr 14th 2016 at 07:41 AM
Apr 14th 2016, 07:15 PM   #69
Mel
 Mel's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Lebanon, Oregon

  Daytona 6-7ty-wow
Psssst.....
Apr 14th 2016, 09:35 PM   #70
AKA
 AKA's Avatar
 
  Mar 2016
  Washington

Any Ideas on a ride route or area for this Sat?
Apr 16th 2016, 04:36 PM   #71
 SugarKitten's Avatar
 
  Feb 2016
  The Dalles

Pretty poor showing today...
Attached Thumbnails
Saturday Morning Coffee (SMC) 2016-20160416_115220-1-.jpg  
casey790, Rock Dodger and Quixote like this.
Apr 16th 2016, 06:56 PM   #72
 R1 Jackal's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Oregon

  a bike with a single R
Yeah, practically nobody showed........and no fun was had

What happened AKA & Fitzi, you didn't show?
Attached Thumbnails
Saturday Morning Coffee (SMC) 2016-12977005_10207872053831353_764867370281262862_o.jpg   Saturday Morning Coffee (SMC) 2016-12977136_10207872053111335_1218444186851356529_o.jpg   Saturday Morning Coffee (SMC) 2016-img_0213.jpg   Saturday Morning Coffee (SMC) 2016-img_0233.jpg   Saturday Morning Coffee (SMC) 2016-img_0239.jpg  

Saturday Morning Coffee (SMC) 2016-img_0227.jpg   Saturday Morning Coffee (SMC) 2016-img_0235.jpg  

Edited by R1 Jackal on Apr 16th 2016 at 07:00 PM
Apr 16th 2016, 07:28 PM   #73
SX4
 SX4's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Prosser, WA

  S1000rr and a few others!
Looks like the right amount of fun was had.

Was over there myself this morning on a ride.
Apr 17th 2016, 01:26 PM   #74
 Fitzi's Avatar
 
  Apr 2016
  WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1 Jackal
Yeah, practically nobody showed........and no fun was had

What happened AKA & Fitzi, you didn't show?
We took a ride to Seaside Friday night for the week end to visit family. It was very nice ride
Apr 21st 2016, 08:25 PM   #75
 Quixote's Avatar
 
  Feb 2016
  Oregon Desert

  Speed Triple R
Gorge Riders:

This Saturday (4/23) sees the first push into The Big East. Weather looks dry and windy, and warm temps have beat the snow back.
The Plan: depart SMC by 0915.

Shearer's Bridge > Shaniko > Fossil (gas) > Twickenham > Service Creek > Spray (quick lunch and gas) > Hardman > Ruggs > Condon (gas) > The Dalles. Maybe ~ 350 miles.

See you Saturday morning.

Quixote

Might be a little dirty on the hairpins north of Spray, probably cows around Twickenham, and the wind will be screaming from Condon to Wasco.
lazyeye and casey790 like this.
Reply

  PNW Moto > Oregon > Portland > The Dalles

Tags
coffee, morning, saturday, smc



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Motorcycle Ride: Sunday Morning Ride SpinCycle Eugene 3 Jul 15th 2016 11:30 AM
WA BDR Leg 3 Saturday? CodeBlue Adventure Riding 1 Jun 24th 2016 09:05 AM
Accident on 405 in bellevue this morning Chrishil54 Seattle 0 Jun 9th 2016 04:25 PM
Sunday morning ride kromlec Kitsap 2 Apr 17th 2016 09:12 AM
Bad accident this morning on Airport Way Red Label Moto Seattle 17 Mar 29th 2016 09:04 AM




Copyright © 2017 PNW Moto. All rights reserved.