Instagram     

Go Back   PNW Moto > Buy and Sell > Classifieds

Classifieds Buy, Sell, Trade - Private sales only

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Apr 3rd 2018, 09:08 AM   #1
 SilvieFox's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  welches, Oregon

  08Kawasaki Versys(Sylvester),72Suzuki RV90(vanvan),81Honda TwinStar(Bobber),Yamaha225,Honda Shadow
Post bunch of new OEM Kawasaki parts

got a lot deal on a bunch of NEW OEM NOS kawasaki parts. will list them with part number and the prices found on 2wheelpros.com, ill sell them for 75% of there price OBO. feel free to message me for photos questions or make an offer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8x ninja 650 decals 56054-0922 $?
10x kawasaki decals 56051-1833 $?
2x clutch lever assy 46076-0089 $92.57 each
2x throttle grip assy 46019-0743 $31.77 each
1x rear brake petal 13236-0743 $106.69
6x washer 92022-1618 $3.01 each
2x washer 410aa1000 $0.20 each
4x washer 92022-1346 $0.16 each
4x washer 92200-1697 $0.60 each
4x collar 92152-1983 $1.17 each
2x rubber nubs 92161-0766 $2.54 each
2x bolts 92172-0269 $3.29 each
4X rubber washers 92161-1751 $0.70 each
4x bolts 92154-0856 $0.80 each
4x bolts 92153-1792 $1.84 each
2x spacers 92152-2134 $3.55 each
2x bolts 92154-0077 $1.25 each
4x plastic washers 92200-0414 $2.72 each
4x rubber washers 92161-1750 $0.60 each
1x rear rack 11056-7240 $71.78
1x rear rack 11056-7239 $153.77
1x right carrier stay 35063-0972-18R $70.11
1x left carrier stay 35063-0971-18R $70.11
1x throttle case 32099-0735 $32.62
1x front axle 41068-0606 $63.62
1x rear inner fender 35023-0381 $52.96
2X hand guard shell(sets) 217HGS0008B $54.95 each set
2x clutch cable 54011-0679 $52.07 each
1x throttle assembly 16163-0166 $642.42 (will sell for $200)
1x gear indicator 99994-0467 $206.95 (will sell for $150)
2x front axle spacers 92152-0828 $5.40 each
Apr 5th 2018, 09:15 AM   #2
 HalcyonSon's Avatar
 
  Apr 2016
  Renton

I can probably take some of that off your hands. Looks like you've got some fairing screws and vibration dampers in there that I've lost over time. I'll need to do some research to see what works on my bike.
Apr 5th 2018, 04:47 PM   #3
 SilvieFox's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  welches, Oregon

  08Kawasaki Versys(Sylvester),72Suzuki RV90(vanvan),81Honda TwinStar(Bobber),Yamaha225,Honda Shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalcyonSon
I can probably take some of that off your hands. Looks like you've got some fairing screws and vibration dampers in there that I've lost over time. I'll need to do some research to see what works on my bike.
ok if you pump the parts numbers provided in to google 2wheelpros will be the first site to come and it will have a full list of the bikes they are compatible with i be leave
May 2nd 2018, 09:47 PM   #4
 HalcyonSon's Avatar
 
  Apr 2016
  Renton

Forgot about this thread for a while. Some of it is close to a match, but not quite... Even the stupid shit, like I need a 5x16 fairing bolt with a 5.3 nylon washer, and you've got a 6x15 bolt with a 6.3 nylon washer. The closest thing to an exact fit turned out to be the front axle, but it's a slightly different part number off a 2009 where they changed the forks just a little bit.
May 3rd 2018, 05:11 AM   #5
 SilvieFox's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  welches, Oregon

  08Kawasaki Versys(Sylvester),72Suzuki RV90(vanvan),81Honda TwinStar(Bobber),Yamaha225,Honda Shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalcyonSon
Forgot about this thread for a while. Some of it is close to a match, but not quite... Even the stupid shit, like I need a 5x16 fairing bolt with a 5.3 nylon washer, and you've got a 6x15 bolt with a 6.3 nylon washer. The closest thing to an exact fit turned out to be the front axle, but it's a slightly different part number off a 2009 where they changed the forks just a little bit.
well shit oh and tbh the front axle and spacers are the only parts im not 100% sure that the parts number is right. so if you need an axle measure yours and let me know what size it is and ill check it vs the one i have
May 3rd 2018, 09:44 AM   #6
 HalcyonSon's Avatar
 
  Apr 2016
  Renton

That's okay. What I really need are fiddly bits that vibrate out or get brittle from UV and overwork. Stuff like the inner filler panels between the tank and fairing, the bolts that hold them in, and the rear signal stalks.
May 3rd 2018, 05:22 PM   #7
 SilvieFox's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  welches, Oregon

  08Kawasaki Versys(Sylvester),72Suzuki RV90(vanvan),81Honda TwinStar(Bobber),Yamaha225,Honda Shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalcyonSon
That's okay. What I really need are fiddly bits that vibrate out or get brittle from UV and overwork. Stuff like the inner filler panels between the tank and fairing, the bolts that hold them in, and the rear signal stalks.
local hardware store is the best place
Reply

  PNW Moto > Buy and Sell > Classifieds



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale: FZ1 parts Tombraider2 Classifieds 3 Sep 26th 2017 04:28 PM
What a bunch of TWATS! JoeSzup Vancouver 58 Jul 5th 2017 04:34 PM
Want To Buy: 5th Gen VFR parts Fattiresire Want To Buy 0 Jul 3rd 2017 11:51 AM
For Sale: 08-12 Kawasaki Ninja 250 parts krazyone44 Classifieds 0 Nov 30th 2016 10:57 AM
For Sale: 09 FZ1 parts Tombraider2 Classifieds 0 Jan 31st 2016 09:55 AM




Copyright © 2018 PNW Moto. All rights reserved.