Instagram     

Go Back   PNW Moto > Washington > Seattle > Bellingham

Bellingham Rides, meetups, regional discussions | Bellingham, Washington

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Jun 8th 2019, 07:00 AM   #1
 Big Cham's Avatar
 
  Jun 2016
  Bellingham

Was there a change in ownership at Skagit Powersports?

I ask this because, there was a different vibe in there when I went there last week. Didnít feel like the SPS that Iím used to. Especially in the service department.
Jun 8th 2019, 11:28 AM   #2
 Parilla125's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  SeaTac

While I can not answer your question, I will say I have experienced the same thing there and at other dealerships. Maybe no donuts at the morning meeting?
Jun 8th 2019, 12:27 PM   #3
 Big Cham's Avatar
 
  Jun 2016
  Bellingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parilla125
While I can not answer your question, I will say I have experienced the same thing there and at other dealerships. Maybe no donuts at the morning meeting?
Or I’m getting older and took for granted the excellent customer service and knowledge and passion that Troy had in the service department, even the temp fill in Anna, was very good.....,the new individual there now, not so much. It is a tough business to be in.....and good help is probably hard to find.

Edited by Big Cham on Jun 8th 2019 at 01:08 PM
Jun 8th 2019, 07:23 PM   #4
 DarthVader's Avatar
 
  Mar 2016
  Maple Falls

  '02 ZX6R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Cham
I ask this because, there was a different vibe in there when I went there last week. Didnít feel like the SPS that Iím used to. Especially in the service department.
yeah...I have kind of noticed the vibe isnt what it used to be...not sure whats up with that?
Jun 8th 2019, 08:21 PM   #5
rob
 rob's Avatar
 
  Sep 2018
  Maple falls

  2003 sv1000s
OtAgreed... for quite a while now it has seemed off....
Although.... the last time we were in there for tires
It seemed better. So... I'm giving benefit of the doubt.

Edited by rob on Jun 9th 2019 at 07:32 AM
Jun 11th 2019, 02:51 AM   #6
 Thumperpilot's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Rome

  SV650S, CRF450R, and others
They lost another good one with Anna... She got a job down south that was too good to pass up. Hope they can get some more good peeps. Jose is still there, just ask for him!
Jun 11th 2019, 07:11 AM   #7
 Big Cham's Avatar
 
  Jun 2016
  Bellingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumperpilot
They lost another good one with Anna... She got a job down south that was too good to pass up. Hope they can get some more good peeps. Jose is still there, just ask for him!
Definitely a lot of new faces,Peteís also a very knowledgeable and friendly parts guy.
Reply

  PNW Moto > Washington > Seattle > Bellingham

Tags
change, ownership, powersports, skagit



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Motorcycle Ride: MONKEYBUTT ride is HERE!! This SUNDAY AUG 19!!! @ Skagit Powersports Thumperpilot Bellingham 12 Aug 23rd 2018 10:14 PM
Skagit Powersports Get to Know Your Bike Day Boatdriver Motorcycles 1 Jun 22nd 2018 09:12 AM
SWAP MEET! SAT Feb 25. Skagit Powersports Thumperpilot Motorcycles 0 Feb 25th 2017 12:23 AM
Yamaha Demo Truck - Skagit Powersports 8-26 and 27 mjh937 Bellingham 9 Aug 27th 2016 05:18 PM
2016 KTM 1290 GT at Skagit Powersports Longrides Motorcycles 9 Jul 9th 2016 04:57 PM




Copyright © 2019 PNW Moto. All rights reserved.