Instagram     

Go Back   PNW Moto > Washington > Seattle > Bellingham

Bellingham Rides, meetups, regional discussions | Bellingham, Washington

Like Tree6Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Apr 21st 2018, 01:45 AM   #16
 Thumperpilot's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Rome

  SV650S, CRF450R, and others
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balut
Slo Pitch pub at the guide. ride in have brunch watch the race and ride after!
Sunday

Moto 2 10:20, GP at 12

Channel 620 BEIN they have direct tv

World Super Bikes race 2 is on after gp
This is this Sunday, right?
Apr 21st 2018, 08:14 AM   #17
 
  Mar 2016
  Seattle

  '14 KTM Duke 690, '08 BMW K12GT, '05 BMW R12ST
Screw comcast. Pay the $120 and get the streaming video pass from the MotoGP website. All the races, all the practices, all the Q rounds.
Neverseenrain likes this.
Apr 21st 2018, 02:25 PM   #18
 Balut's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Bellingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumperpilot
This is this Sunday, right?
yes
Apr 21st 2018, 05:52 PM   #19
 el jefe's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  BFE PNW

  V-twins
Yup. Qualifying was interesting. Watch the MotoAmerica Superbike race, it was raining like a motherfucker. 4 bikes crashed at my station during the race, I got my workout in. Race should be good tomorrow.
Thumperpilot likes this.
Apr 21st 2018, 05:52 PM   #20
 el jefe's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  BFE PNW

  V-twins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balut
Jon zx14,
Got it
Apr 21st 2018, 07:43 PM   #21
 Balut's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Bellingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by el jefe
Yup. Qualifying was interesting. Watch the MotoAmerica Superbike race, it was raining like a motherfucker. 4 bikes crashed at my station during the race, I got my workout in. Race should be good tomorrow.
Was watching Endurance World Championships 8 hours in lap 300ish, already night time at Le Mans so don't see much on the track but the pit stops were interesting, Kawi 11 switched radiator like 5 minutes
Apr 22nd 2018, 11:41 AM   #22
 Balut's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Bellingham

https://imgur.com/gallery/gTswFth
Apr 22nd 2018, 02:36 PM   #23
 Mikeames's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Blaine, WA

  2012 Yamaha FJR1300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatdriver
I don't know which comcast plan you have, but I get it on ch 723
In English?? Havenít seen one yet this year in English on either 723 or 785, but 1227 has them all and for some reason we donít get that up here.
Apr 22nd 2018, 02:40 PM   #24
 Mikeames's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Blaine, WA

  2012 Yamaha FJR1300
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDave
Screw comcast. Pay the $120 and get the streaming video pass from the MotoGP website. All the races, all the practices, all the Q rounds.
May have to do that. Completely missed the race this time. Set it to record today on Friday night and Bein moved the race on the directory.
So tired of this crap. Between Comcast and The. Completely unpredictable BEIN sports Iím about ready to pull my hair out.
Apr 23rd 2018, 08:28 AM   #25
 Boatdriver's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Washington

  16' Tuono Factory, 15' Kawi Concours
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeames
In English?? Havenít seen one yet this year in English on either 723 or 785, but 1227 has them all and for some reason we donít get that up here.
About half the time its in English.
May 13th 2018, 08:42 PM   #26
 Boatdriver's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Washington

  16' Tuono Factory, 15' Kawi Concours
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeames
May have to do that. Completely missed the race this time. Set it to record today on Friday night and Bein moved the race on the directory.
So tired of this crap. Between Comcast and The. Completely unpredictable BEIN sports Iím about ready to pull my hair out.
I've had the same issues with the directory. This weekend I set the recorder to record the scheduled times as opposed to the actual program (Motoclisimo) which wasn't listed at all. On 723 I recorded at 0400 0n 5/12 "La Liga Futbol" and got WSBK Race 1 and on 5/13 at 0400 and 0430 I recorded "Dr Ho's Pain Therapy" and "Programacion Pagada" and got WSBK Race 2.
Reply

  PNW Moto > Washington > Seattle > Bellingham

Tags
americas, bull, grand, prix, red



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cycle Gear Grand Opening on Saturday mjh937 Bellingham 4 Apr 5th 2018 11:12 AM
A walk through the 1976 Grand Prix Paddock... JohnnyM Motorcycles 5 Dec 7th 2017 06:33 PM
For Sale: Pit-Bull stands flyingpig70 Classifieds 0 Oct 28th 2017 01:00 PM
For Sale: Pit Bull fork stand---new $100 McRider Classifieds 0 Feb 8th 2016 09:46 AM




Copyright © 2018 PNW Moto. All rights reserved.