Instagram     

Go Back   PNW Moto > Washington > Seattle > Bellingham

Bellingham Rides, meetups, regional discussions | Bellingham, Washington

Like Tree7Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Apr 8th 2016, 05:29 PM   #16
 MadMeanstreak's Avatar
 
  Mar 2016
  Bellingham

  Kawasaki Connie14
[QUOTE=Late Braker;11181]Where's the ZX-14

ZX14 got totaled during a ride in Northern Cali.... But still lives on... The motor was put into a land speed racer which competed on the Salt Flats in Utah.... And my plastics/tank are on West's bike(zx14)

Got the Vulcan now, slow my ass down! My CDL is worth more than any sportbike
Apr 8th 2016, 07:30 PM   #17
HTS
 HTS's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Bellingham

  CBR600RRRC51DRZ400SM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMeanstreak
Got the Vulcan now, slow my ass down! My CDL is worth more than any sportbike
Amen to that. I completely see your point of view. I've slowed way down too, sadly the only way for me to accomplish this is to hardly ever ride. I haven't had the RC out since late last summer. Only time I ever truly open it up is a once a year trip to the old abandoned east side of Oregon.
Apr 8th 2016, 07:33 PM   #18
 Balut's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Bellingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTS
Amen to that. I completely see your point of view. I've slowed way down too, sadly the only way for me to accomplish this is to hardly ever ride. I haven't had the RC out since late last summer. Only time I ever truly open it up is a once a year trip to the old abandoned east side of Oregon.
You just need a new haircut and brand new pair of boots and you'll feel better about it.
Apr 8th 2016, 07:36 PM   #19
HTS
 HTS's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Bellingham

  CBR600RRRC51DRZ400SM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balut
You just need a new haircut and brand new pair of boots and you'll feel better about it.
everyone feels better after a makeover and shopping!!
Apr 8th 2016, 07:43 PM   #20
 Balut's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Bellingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTS
everyone feels better after a makeover and shopping!!
You said it girlfriend!
You gonna join us tomorrow?
Apr 8th 2016, 07:48 PM   #21
HTS
 HTS's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Bellingham

  CBR600RRRC51DRZ400SM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balut
You said it girlfriend!
You gonna join us tomorrow?
I'm going mt. biking tomorrow. You look right at home riding on that big ol' hog by the way...
Apr 8th 2016, 07:50 PM   #22
 Balut's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Bellingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTS
I'm going mt. biking tomorrow. You look right at home riding on that big ol' hog by the way...
That's what I call Ham and Egg sandwich!
Apr 8th 2016, 08:44 PM   #23
 MadMeanstreak's Avatar
 
  Mar 2016
  Bellingham

  Kawasaki Connie14
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTS
I'm going mt. biking tomorrow. You look right at home riding on that big ol' hog by the way...
I enjoy riding the Meanstreak, it's like driving a late 60s' muscle car, mines equal to a 68 Camaro 😎 Loud pipes and lots of torque, although I do miss the speed and agility of a sporty.... What bike you riding to Ale Fest?
Apr 9th 2016, 11:28 AM   #24
 Triumph Chick's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Bellingham

  2009 - Triumph Daytona 675
[QUOTE=MadMeanstreak;11702]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Late Braker
Where's the ZX-14



ZX14 got totaled during a ride in Northern Cali.... But still lives on... The motor was put into a land speed racer which competed on the Salt Flats in Utah.... And my plastics/tank are on West's bike(zx14)



Got the Vulcan now, slow my ass down! My CDL is worth more than any sportbike


Let's not talk about that day in Northern Cali I still have flash backs about that creepy guy that kept driving passed us as we waited on the side of the road.
Apr 9th 2016, 05:17 PM   #25
 Matlock's Avatar
 
  Mar 2016
  Bellingham

  2007 VFR800A
[QUOTE=MadMeanstreak;11702]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Late Braker
Where's the ZX-14



ZX14 got totaled during a ride in Northern Cali.... But still lives on... The motor was put into a land speed racer which competed on the Salt Flats in Utah.... And my plastics/tank are on West's bike(zx14)



Got the Vulcan now, slow my ass down! My CDL is worth more than any sportbike

I sped more on my Vulcan than I do on my VFR...


Sent via iPhone
Apr 9th 2016, 09:03 PM   #26
 TRAIL BOSS's Avatar
 
  Jan 2016
  Arlington

  '16 S1000XR, '08 ZX-10R, 16 Ninja 300, and the HAWG TY.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMeanstreak
Got the Vulcan now, slow my ass down! My CDL is worth more than any sportbike
While I understand your reasoning, it still fills me with sadness.

I still remember your black 14 on the peninsula ride with OlyZX. That shit was bananas for me and my new literbike.

I'll carry the ZX-14 torch for ya, though.
DarthVader likes this.
Reply

  PNW Moto > Washington > Seattle > Bellingham

Tags
site



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New to Site Spydrmon New Users 9 Mar 26th 2016 09:38 AM
New Site / New Handle Hammer New Users 8 Jan 27th 2016 10:24 AM




Copyright © 2019 PNW Moto. All rights reserved.