PNW Moto

PNW Moto (http://pnwmoto.com/pnw-motorcycle-forum.php)
-   Bellingham (http://pnwmoto.com/bellingham/)
-   -   Bike Night: FRIDAY Aug 11! Longhorn in Edison!! (http://pnwmoto.com/bellingham/friday-aug-11-longhorn-edison-3705/)

Thumperpilot Aug 9th 2017 06:35 PM

FRIDAY Aug 11! Longhorn in Edison!!
 
This is a good one!
MEET: 5:45 Taco Bell on Sunset in front of Safeway
Kickstands up@6

Ride to Edison down Chuckanut! Need I say more?! ;)

mjh937 Aug 10th 2017 08:35 AM

If I do not go to the airshow I should be able to make it.

Tripledij Aug 10th 2017 02:01 PM

In. I gotta find out what was up with your SV.

SuperMotoVideo Aug 10th 2017 05:47 PM

I'm working a 9 day straight so I'm out for now:mad:
I shall be back next week with a fully rebuilt motard:eek:with a vengeance
Crap I forgot I need to break her in first:furious::D

Thumperpilot Aug 10th 2017 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperMotoVideo (Post 38791)
I'm working a 9 day straight so I'm out for now:mad:
I shall be back next week with a fully rebuilt motard:eek:with a vengeance
Crap I forgot I need to break her in first:furious::D

Aren't break-ins over-rated? I know mechanics that swear by, "ride it like you always ride," (as opposed to "ride it like you stole it!") The reason being, supposedly that doesn't glaze the cylinder and you'll have the best power in the long term thataway.

Tripledij Aug 11th 2017 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperMotoVideo (Post 38791)
I'm working a 9 day straight so I'm out for now:mad:

Bummer. Summer is drifting on by, so hopefully you can make the next one.

Big Cham Aug 11th 2017 11:45 AM

in... if i wake up in time from my afternoon nap

SuperMotoVideo Aug 11th 2017 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tripledij (Post 38809)
Bummer. Summer is drifting on by, so hopefully you can make the next one.

Oh believe me I get in aloooot of riding in. Mostly mornings.
Who know I might show up since chuck is the route and turn back at the end.
U guys gonna slab it? Yuckkkkkkk if so. What a waste of rubber :p:p
Take the good ol side streets, more options for some hooliganizm:eek:

SuperMotoVideo Aug 11th 2017 07:59 PM

Holly crap! This was tonight! I thought this was tomorrow :giggle:
I thought it was Thursday today. What a tardbucket:confused:
I hope the ride was fun. And I was actually gonna try to go. "F"

mjh937 Aug 11th 2017 09:09 PM

Bummer that I missed the ride, but the airshow was fun. Did anyone take photos this time? :)

Thumperpilot Aug 11th 2017 11:59 PM

Not I. :(
Sadly, I had to work late tonight, but caught the tail end and a few of the stories! Great time seeing y'all!

I missed seeing Cham, El Jefe, Trex600,' Balut, Arnbo, Amy, Allisen, Tony, Cuervo, Lil Bird, Bowers, and WatchMaker among others! I really don't know how many peeps left before dark...
Let's do it again!

Big Cham Aug 12th 2017 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thumperpilot (Post 38865)
Not I. :(
Sadly, I had to work late tonight, but caught the tail end and a few of the stories! Great time seeing y'all!

I missed seeing Cham, El Jefe, Trex600,' Balut, Arnbo, Amy, Allisen, Tony, Cuervo, Lil Bird, Bowers, and WatchMaker among others! I really don't know how many peeps left before dark...
Let's do it again!

I think Réunion ride is coming up... AKA Monkey Butt


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:10 AM.

Copyright © 2018 PNW Moto. All rights reserved.